In striving to maintain a safe and healthy workplace for our clients, family members and staff, from November 29 our consulting rooms will continue to be open to those who are fully vaccinated. Clients who are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated will be able to continue treatment via telehealth.
Our commitment to our clients will be to continue to implement the following measures to ensure the safety of our clients and our team with the following:
- face masks to be worn by psychologists and clients;
- payments can be made via contact- less methods and invoices emailed to clients for the processing of Medicare rebates;
- common areas will be wiped down between client visits;
- hand sanitizer will be available in reception and the consulting rooms and;
- the reception area will have minimal persons in attendance and consulting rooms will comply with capacity requirements.
What we ask of our clients is that:
- vaccination status is provided (from myGov) to staff prior to commencement of a session;
- clients who are feeling unwell (even with minor symptoms) or meet the government’s criteria for quarantine or isolation please stay home and make contact with us to request a telehealth appointment;
- hands are washed or sanitised upon arrival and departure from the cottage;
- we all continue to check in at each visit using the QR code or the pen and paper version;
- telehealth appointments are requested if arriving from interstate within the 7 days of an appointment;
- telehealth appointments are requested if positive Covid tests are indicated or contact with a positive Covid case and;
- the SA Health guidelines are followed pertaining to hotspots and other directives.
We thank you for your understanding and shared commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy space.