Thank you for shopping at Your Calmer Mind. If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase we invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any goods that you have purchased at Your Calmer Mind. Refunds do not apply to services received by clients listed on Your Calmer Mind’s website under clinical, workplace or wellbeing.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Refund and Return Policy:
- You (“you”) means the individual accessing or using the service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (“company”) (referred to as either “the company”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this Agreement) refers to Your Calmer Mind, 411 Mount Barker Road Bridgewater 5155.
- Service (“service”) refers to the website.
- Website (“website”) refers to Your Calmer Mind, accessible from www.yourcalmermind.com.au
- Goods (“goods”) refer to the products offered for sale on the service.
- Orders (“orders”) mean a request by you to purchase goods from us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel your order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an order is prior to the item being posted. 14 from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by email at [email protected]
We will reimburse you no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive your order cancellation notice. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the order, and you will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The goods are in the original packaging
- The goods were not used or damaged
- You have the receipt or proof of purchase
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the goods to us. Please send the goods to the following address:
U5 447 Morphett Street Adelaide South Australia 5000
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our refunds and returns Policy, please contact us by email at [email protected]
We pride ourselves on our service, products and client satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to make contact if you are not satisfied with your purchase.