As a neurodiverse (ND) Psychologist (diagnosed 4 years ago with ADHD) Andrew has an acute understanding of the impact that unsupported ND can have on individuals.
His neuro-affirming practice supports adults’ ND and he conducts screening and assessment/s for ADHD for clients aged 18yo and above.
Please note- Andrew does not conduct assessments for NDIS funding purposes.
Andrew approaches these assessments in a warm, sensitive and structured manner. His assessments include:
- Diagnostic interviewing of client’s and, where appropriate, partners or family members;
- Subjective and standardised self-reported testing;
- Objective visual and auditory attention assessments;
- Developmental histories noting evidence/s of inattentiveness or behavioural difficulties;
- Assessments for co-morbidities;
- Provision of verbal feedback and and information pack for clients and family members;
- Advice in terms of pathways beyond assessments and;
- A formal report summarising assessment results and recommendations.
Costs vary according to the amount of assessment time deemed necessary. Assessments typically take 4 hours and are usually separated into:
- 2 x 75 min consultations
- 1 x 60 min online assessment/s
- 1 x 30 min feedback session
A report summarising the assessment results and recommendations can also be provided upon request for an additional charge.