Andrew has a particular passion for and interest in conducting ADHD assessments for clients 18 years and above. As as Psychologist with his own neurodiversities (diagnosed 6 years ago with ADHD) he has a deep understanding of how ADHD can impact on others and pathways forward in management.
Andrew approaches these assessments in a warm, sensitive and structured manner. His assessments include:
- Diagnostic interviewing of client’s and, where appropriate, partners;
- Subjective and standardised self-reported testing;
- Objective visual and auditory attention assessments;
- Developmental histories noting evidence/s of inattentiveness or behavioural difficulties;
- Assessments for co-morbidities;
- Provision of verbal feedback and and information pack for clients and family members;
- Advice in terms of pathways beyond assessments and;
- A formal report summarising assessment results and recommendations.
Costs vary according to the amount of assessment time deemed necessary. Assessments typically take 3 hours and are usually separated into 2 x 75 min appointments and 1 x 30 min feedback session.
A report summarising the assessment results and recommendations can also be provided for an additional $390 (GST inc).